The Herb Gardens wall calendar features beautiful photos of creative herb gardens paired with sumptuous recipes and a wealth of herbal folklore, remedies, and growing tips from horticulture author Maggie Oster. More than just a calendar, this is a useful herbal resource worth keeping.
- 12″ x 12″ wall calendar (12″ x 24″ open).
- A year of lush herb gardens (and recipes!) on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for the kitchen gardener or chef.
- Showcases exceptional photographs of a range of herb gardens, from the elegant and formal to charming container gardens.
- Features tips for using and growing culinary herbs such as parsley, dill, rosemary, lavender, and many more.
- Recipes and tips for gardening, cooking, and celebrating herbal folklore by author Maggie Oster.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
Cooks, gardeners, and anyone who savors the magic of herbs will enjoy entering this world of flavor, fragrance, and color.