Imagine riding the wind thermals high above Yosemite Valley or kayaking solo through Arctic waters, surrounded by impossibly blue icebergs. Adventure photographer Chris Burkard captures the grandeur of Mother Nature in heart-stopping detail while conveying the unique spirit of each place. His images will transport you to worlds undiscovered, give you a bird’s-eye view of Earth’s most remote and challenging landscapes, and inspire you to reflect on your own relationship with nature.
- 12″ x 12″ wall calendar (12″ x 24″ open).
- A year of scenic nature and extreme sports photography on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for outdoor and travel enthusiasts.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
Instagram phenomenon Chris Burkard grew up surfing and climbing in California. His award-winning work has appeared in six stunning books.